FREE PHOTOS EXPLAINED
Free Royalty Free Water Skiing Photos Under Creative Commons 3.0 License
It’s legal to use these photos royalty free in your publication, YouTube video, film, presentation, slideshow, website, calendar, etc.
You have permission to use these photos and music for PERSONAL or COMMERCIAL use. a simple creative commons license that allows you to legally use these photos.
1. Adhere to the terms of the Creative Commons 3.0 License
2. Include a LINK and / or CREDIT. “Free Royalty Free Photos by http://www.TonyKlarich.com.”
Labeling should be included with each photo.
If the photo appears online the link to TonyKlarich.com must be active (reader clicks and is directed to this site).
If the photo appears on Instagram or Twitter labeling should ALSO include active link in description to @waterskierslife
For higher resolutions or other inquiries please contact Tony directly.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Click on an individual group to see thumbnails of what’s available.
2. Click on the individual photo to get a higher resolution version of the photo with a description
3. Download high resolution photo from my website to your computer
STOCK PHOTOS AVAILABLE:
Dozens of Tony’s best shots from decades of riding:
>Mike Murphy (available at NextFoils.com)